TDR
4ESO 2016
PORTS,
FIORDS I BADIES
Som Cristian Toscano, Andrea Cardenoso, Ana Delgado i
Philip Mazein i som l'equip base 6. Anem a fer un bloc, que serà el TDR
d'aquest any. Tractarà dels ports, badies i fiords. Cadascú farà tres entrades:
-Andrea Cardenoso: Pintura, Literatura i Tradiciones i
costums
-Philip Mazein: Context geogràfic, arquitectura i
flora
-Cristian Toscano: Música, esports i formacions i
origens
-Ana Delgado: cinema, fauna i diccionari de llengües.
Cada dia crearem una nova entrada, apuesta serà
tècnica i farem una que serà creativa.
PORTS
Referencia al lloc ubicat a la costa o a la bora d'un
riu on els vaixells porten a terme operacions d'embarc i desenbarc i de carga i
de descarga. Aixó es possible gracies a les característiques naturals o
artificials de l'área en qüestió.
BADIES
Entrada del mar en la costa, generalment más patita
que un golf; tros de mar parcialment
envoltat de terra.
FIORDS
Vall d'origen glacial excavada per sota del nivel del
mar després de la fussió de les glaceres, la qual forma un braç llarg i estate
que penetra terra endins, de fondària considerable i pot asaolir grans
dimensions.
BIBLIOGRAFIA
Norway
Western Norway is a region of narrow fjords that cut the high mountains ,
waterfalls that run down the slopes of the mountains and glaciers never melt. Spectacular architecture and exciting local cuisine made with ingredients, make this experience unique.
Is tradicion go to this six places:
-Fjord cruise naerØyfjord
-Preikestolen
-FlOibanen
-Trolltunga
-Bryggen in Bergen
-Subir a Kjerag
PREIKESTOLEN
https://www.visitnorway.es/listings/preikestolen-(pulpit-rock)-hike/12542/
Fløibanen
Take Fløibanen funicular to the top of Mount Fløyen. Magnificent view of Bergen, great children's playground and ideal for mountain walks. Take the funicular railway to Mount Fløyen and see all of Bergen in just 8 minutes. The funicular railway is one of Norway's most famous attractions. The trip starts from the city centre, just 150 metres from the Fish Market and Bryggen. The exiting trip up to the mountain is a magnificent experience in itself.
Caption: Fløibanen vogner, Sverre Hjørnevik
https://www.visitnorway.es/listings/fl%C3%B8ibanen-the-funicular/47477/
Trolltunga
Caption: Trolltunga, Scott Sporleder-Fjord Norwa
BRYGGEN IN BERGEN
Caption: Bryggen, Robin Strand
Subir a kjerag
Captian: Kjeragbolten, Outdoorlife Norway, Johannes Apon
PERSONAL OPINION
This entry , traditions and customs , at first I thought it was going to cost me why it is in English, but I found a page that explained everything in English.
At first I struggled a lot to find information, but in the end I found everything.
I have learned many interesting things about Norway. I sincerely believe that this is wrong organzed TDR because we lose much time doing nothing when we finished and everything. I think we should make an entrance courtyard before and one after.
CREATIVE







Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada